Get the latest episode delivered straight to your inbox…
Hey, Thyroid Thrivers, Warriors and Survivors!
In Episode 89, we once again talk with special guest, Dr. Izabella Wentz, founder of www.ThyroidPharmacist.com and the author of the phenomenal New York Times bestseller Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. She returns with a long-awaited, groundbreaking prescription to reverse the symptoms of this serious autoimmune condition, which is becoming one of the country’s fastest growing diseases.
We discuss, in this order:
- Inspiration for Hashimoto’s Protocol
- The link between the liver, toxins, supplements and the thyroid
- Chemical sensitivity
- How important is liver support when treating Hashimoto’s
- The difference between “detox” and “liver support”
- How common is Hashimoto’s?
- What are the symptoms?
- Testing and important tests
- What is the conventional approach vs. functional
- Root causes
- How can you accelerate healing and symptom reduction within one to two weeks, even for people who have been suffering for years? How do you do that?
BETTER audio player:
Get a copy of Hashimoto’s Protocol here.
PLEASE JOIN US!! Be sure to check out our Radio Show Facebook Group, Hashi’s & Graves. We share information and offer support to those that need it. Each week the upcoming guests are announced and showcased.
Listen LIVE every Wednesday at 12 pm EST & Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
We’d LOVE a review. Check us out on iTunes and let us know what you think!
Please join Danna and Tiffany to lightheartedly, yet thoroughly, discuss thyroid disease with some of the most advanced and innovative physicians, educators, bloggers, thyroid thrivers and advocates available. Our mission is to ensure that no one ever goes undiagnosed and/or undertreated and that all are aware of the intricacies that involve living life to the fullest with thyroid disease. United and informed, we will change the awareness, perception, diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease. United, we heal.