Thyroid Nation is an independent news and health blog for people interested in learning to live more healthy, curious about hormones, have issues with adrenal fatigue and who want to create and raise awareness for thyroid disease. We author and aggregate mind-opening articles, editorials, live events, radio, photos and videos that inspire our readers and liberate them from the status quo. What is “normal?”
We welcome contributing writers to submit their original content….Pretty Please! We are all about sharing and caring!
- Word count: There is no minimum word count, although the ideal post runs between 300 and 1000 words. Up to you!
- Links to other content: Please search ThyroidNation.com for information and links to certain topics before you link to other sources, if you don’t mind. We’d surely appreciate it.
- Tone: We welcome posts both in the third-person and written in a more personal and direct voice. Real and informative is our goal.
- Lists: Posts offering numbered lists are typically popular, such as “7 Things Thyroid Sufferers Should Know” and our readers LOVE them!
- Original content: We welcome original articles and posts that are not already distributed to other websites, but are unique to personal blogs or are original to ThyroidNation.com.
- Marketing driven content: We are not interested in articles that promote a specific product or service, or are designed with the purpose of link building to boost SEO efforts, so please be courteous. We are!
- Acceptance notification: You will be notified about the acceptance of your article within 2 business days or we’ll just post it.
We will gladly include a short bio of each contributing writer, including a byline, links to personal blogs, websites, businesses, ebooks, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc. Your contributions will be promoted beyond Thyroid Nation to a growing online community, further allowing you to leverage your writing into a successful career or build your store, share information or help to raise awareness.
To Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a body of an email, as an MS Word document, or link to email@example.com.
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio, if you don’t mind.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Thyroid Nation, you agree to this type of editing. We try to leave it as is, but sometimes we need to edit for SEO purposes and such.
Thank you for your wonderful contributions to creating and raising awareness for thyroid disease.
Fill in your information, copy and paste your article or use the Add Media Button to upload the article as a pdf or doc file.
Photo Courtesy of Dalvey