Get the latest episode delivered straight to your inbox…
Hey, Thyroid Nation (Thrivers, Warriors and Survivors),
- Symptoms of thyroid disease despite “normal” levels
- Tests to run for thyroid
- Antibody levels and their relevance
- What is Hashimoto’s?
- Normal test results but symptoms (e.g. fatigue, weight gain, muscle soreness) persist — why? (13:20)
- Hashimoto’s (20:00)
- “A lack of thyroid antibodies is not a lack of Hashimoto’s” – Dr. Alan Christianson (21:00)
- Fluctuating antibody levels might not be relevant (28:00)
- At what point are high antibodies a problem? Levels in the 4-digits (e.g. 2000 or greater) may have impacts on fertility and cognitive function (28:19)
- Thyroglobulin testing is important for thyroid cancer detection (29:15)
- Iodine (35:00)
- Iodine present in thyroid medication (58:00)
- Adrenals — Cortisol, etc. (1:04:00)
- Carbs at night (1:08:00)
- Gluten (1:08:00)
PLEASE JOIN US!! Be sure to check out our Radio Show Facebook Group, Hashi’s & Graves. We share information and offer support to those that need it. Each week the upcoming guests are announced and showcased.
Listen LIVE every Wednesday at 12 pm EST & Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
We’d LOVE a review. Check us out on iTunes and let us know what you think!
Please join Danna and Tiffany to lightheartedly, yet thoroughly, discuss thyroid disease with some of the most advanced and innovative physicians, educators, bloggers, thyroid thrivers and advocates available. Our mission is to ensure that no one ever goes undiagnosed and/or undertreated and that all are aware of the intricacies that involve living life to the fullest with thyroid disease. United and informed, we will change the awareness, perception, diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease. United, we heal.