Get the latest episode delivered straight to your inbox…
Hey, Thyroid Nation (Thrivers, Warriors and Survivors),
In Episode #90, we talk with special guest, Dr. Kelly Brogan, best-selling author of A Mind Of Your Own and founder of www.KellyBroganMD.com.
- Thyroid testing
- Thyroid dysfunction and treatment
- It’s not all in your head
- Brain-gut connection
- Diet and nutrtioin, NSAIDs, Gluten
- Great psychiatric pretenders
- Normal thyroid testing masking depression
- Mental health and postpartum
- A Mind of Your Own
- Vital Mind Reset
- Conventional medicine sees the body as fundamentally flawed and that you are born with problems that will manifest at different times. But there is a deep bankruptcy in that belief system (12:40)
- It’s not about arguing the science (14:05)
- Dr. Brogan states that she never cured a patient with pharmaceutical products (14:50)
- Food as information (15:50)
- Gut-brain, gluten-brain, microbiome (18:25)
- Gluten affects the brain (19:00)
- Psychiatric Pretenders and mental health (19:10)
- Coffee enemas (30:30)
PLEASE JOIN US!! Be sure to check out our Radio Show Facebook Group, Hashi’s & Graves. We share information and offer support to those that need it. Each week the upcoming guests are announced and showcased.
Listen LIVE every Wednesday at 12 pm EST & Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
We’d LOVE a review. Check us out on iTunes and let us know what you think!
Please join Danna and Tiffany to lightheartedly, yet thoroughly, discuss thyroid disease with some of the most advanced and innovative physicians, educators, bloggers, thyroid thrivers and advocates available. Our mission is to ensure that no one ever goes undiagnosed and/or undertreated and that all are aware of the intricacies that involve living life to the fullest with thyroid disease. United and informed, we will change the awareness, perception, diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease. United, we heal.