Get the latest episode delivered straight to your inbox…
Hey, Thyroid Nation (Thrivers, Warriors and Survivors),
In Episode #90, we talk with special guest, Dr. Kent Holtorf, founder of www.HoltorfMed.com. He returns with information regarding the current state of our healthcare system in the United States, as well as all the health conditions associated with low thyroid.
- Low Thyroid
- Mental Health
- Peptides as a broad spectrum immune modulator (16:00)
- TH1 and Th2 imbalance (in a perfect world, they are balanced) (16:10)
- Hashimoto’s and Graves’ are chronic infections that set off autoimmunity 90% of the time (18:34)
- Ways to boost the immune system, e.g. eating differently, getting rid of triggers (19:25)
- How to broach the subject of peptides with your own physician (20:35)
- Lyme disease linked to the thyroid (26:00)
- What peptides can do, and how they are more specific than hormones (30:00)
- The thyroid is linked to so many health problems (depression, infertility, etc.), yet hardly ever looked at. Check thyroid before getting pregnant, as thyroid hormones affect baby (39:00)
- The problems with T4-only treatment (44:00)
- Open-minded doctors are helpful (50:00)
PLEASE JOIN US!! Be sure to check out our Radio Show Facebook Group, Hashi’s & Graves. We share information and offer support to those that need it. Each week the upcoming guests are announced and showcased.
Listen LIVE every Wednesday at 12 pm EST & Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
We’d LOVE a review. Check us out on iTunes and let us know what you think!
Please join Danna and Tiffany to lightheartedly, yet thoroughly, discuss thyroid disease with some of the most advanced and innovative physicians, educators, bloggers, thyroid thrivers and advocates available. Our mission is to ensure that no one ever goes undiagnosed and/or undertreated and that all are aware of the intricacies that involve living life to the fullest with thyroid disease. United and informed, we will change the awareness, perception, diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease. United, we heal.