Healthy solutions for Wellness, Purpose & Abundance…Essential Oil blends to help your thyroid body thrive!
Essential oils are natural, aromatic liquids found in plants that have been used, (one way or another), for thousands of years by people all across the world. Essential oils, used safely and consciously, are a wonderful, effective way to support a healthy lifestyle, help maintain physical and emotional wellness, clean and purify your home, care for your hair and skin, and promote spirituality. Additionally, essential oils can help to promote balance, offer benefits for your thyroid and is one of the main reasons we created this….for you.
Wellness is defined as harmony between the mind, body, and spirit. Offering natural support to the body’s healthy function, essential oils create true wellness when in their raw form or as part of essential living.
Essential Oils Blends
- Love Potion (2 oz) Libido Stimulating Massage Oil
- Brain Awake ORGANIC (Nasal Inhaler) Banish Fatigue and Stimulate Awareness Organic
- Counting Sheep (2 oz) Nighttime Comfort Massage Oil to illicit sweet dreams and rest
- Call Me Pretty (1 oz) Facial Serum to enhance complexion texture and tone while encouraging a sense of well being
- Mist Me (2 oz) Anytime Complexion Mist adding additional hydration and tone
- Speak Your Truth (10 ml) Thymus & Thyroid Rub to foster love and affirmation of oneself
- Flower Field Moments (2 oz) Anytime, anywhere floral Epiphany Mist to provoke feelings of love, light, reflection, and awareness (Signature Product)
- I’m Your Everything (2 oz) Multipurpose soothing Mist for bumps, bruises, sunburns, insect bites, cooking burns, attitude adjustment, facial toner, setting makeup, rashes…
At Thyroid Nation Essentials we offer simple body nourishments made from nature’s finest ingredients, that encourage health and wellbeing.
- Synthetic, Preservative, Paraben, Soy, Gluten, Plastic (inhalers, boo) and Synthetic FREE
- Thyroid-Friendly (endocrine)
- Hand made with intention of love, light and healing vibes, just for you
- Simple, recognizable Ingredients
- NO sulfates, parabens or propylene glycol
- We use cobalt blue glass to house all our products, except Brain Awake, which is a nasal inhaler. We do this because essential oils can potentially draw from the plastic and leach into the blends….that is why all pure essential oils should always be purchased and stored in glass. We feel that this is especially important for thyroid patients, as plastics are a very well known endocrine disruptor. Glass is significantly more expensive and heavier to ship, but we aren’t willing to potentially give your endocrine system any more challenges, simply for a buck.
- Our essential oils and products are stored in a cool, dark location and are used quickly to help protect their potential.
- We can tell you what these essential oils offer you and why we chose them, but if you are repelled or drawn to ANY real botanical scent, you should always listen, as it is your body’s own true intended communication. This is the beauty of botanical healing. It is our belief, that your body can communicate with plants, as it does with food or anything else, just as our ancestors have done for thousands of years.
Our Philosophy and Values on Essential Oils
Are there essential oils that can STIMULATE the thyroid? Potentially, yes. BUT, is that always a good thing? Not necessarily, in the face of glandular destruction/autoimmunity and/or vitamin/mineral, element or amino acid deficiencies. Essential Oils CAN NOT replace thyroid hormone or nutrient deficiencies. Period.
Used properly and consciously, can they be very SUPPORTIVE of pain, anxiety, circulation, fluid retention, depression, mood, etc during proper evaluation of ANY thyroid or health situation? Absolutely!!!
Proper use of essential oils is critical to safety and well being. Grateful Garden is proud to be a professional member of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy and maintains current guidelines for safe, ethical usage.
Here’s a secret…..Lotion often isn’t very hydrating…and requires several applications. It is usually water-based and needs proper usage of synthetic preservatives or it can potentially grow bacteria. Fats and oils, on the other hand, are a traditional, old school moisturizer. They don’t grow bacteria. Naturally, they can go rancid, which is why Thyroid Nation Essentials should be kept at room temperature and always has an expiration date.
Simple and satisfying….You don’t have to resort to a flurry of chemical peels, synthetic potions and lotions, or surgical face-lifts to get fresh, glowing skin or to feel fabulous. You can if you want to and we aren’t going to tell you otherwise, but we feel that you should feel beautiful in your own glowing, healthy, naturally aging skin. Essential oils, naturally and harmoniously work with your body and are better for your overall health and well being…and your thyroid and endocrine system. And that is what we are all about.
This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way or replace medical advice or care. Please, always store away from children, pets and excessive heat or light, as this may alter the quality and effectiveness. Never expose any essential oils to excessive air as this increases potential oxidation and possibility for skin irritation…simply, always replace the cap after each use, if applicable. A good general rule of thumb is not to use most all essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy. Many should be avoided throughout all of pregnancy. It is not necessarily that they have been proven unsafe, but then again, many have not actually been proven safe either. Even though they have been around and used for many years, the safety concern lies with crossing the placental barrier and possible fetotoxicity. For further information on safe usage during pregnancy or other health concerns, please visit NAHA guidelines. This supplemental information is provided for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated, endorsed or approved by the FDA. Until further research is conducted, we recommend avoiding any essential oil usage (including inhalation) while undergoing chemotherapy (topical skin cancer treatment as well) unless under the direction, monitoring and recommendation of a Board Licensed physician.